Hofmann (Beijing) Engineering Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:6F, East International Building, No.2 DongZhiMen Outside Street, DongCheng District, Beijing
The manufacturing process of the plate heat exchanger gasket generally includes the following steps and quality control points:
1. Mixing in a closed or open rubber mixer. The raw materials are weighed according to the formula and mixed uniformly. The mixing of the rubber is called the accurate raw material. After the laboratory test, the rubber compound is used for the production of the plate heat exchanger gasket.
2. The rubber can be made into the corresponding blank-cylindrical rubber strip through the extruder. Rubber blank: The cross-sectional area and length of the plate heat exchanger gasket are different.
3. The un-vulcanized rubber strip semi-finished product is placed in the cavity of the hot mold, and the molded plate changer: the plate heat exchanger sealing gasket is manufactured by the molding method in the press. The mold is closed and vulcanized, the molding temperature is It is 160185 ° C and the time is 315 min. It varies with different types of rubber compounds. The molding pressure should be no less than 9.8 MPa.
4. Vulcanization is not completed in the molding process. After vulcanization, in order to improve the production capacity of the production line, the vulcanized plate heat exchanger gasket is placed in an oven under static conditions to finally complete the vulcanization. The degree in the oven must be uniform and the holding time varies depending on the mix. Vulcanization is an extremely important step in the production of plate heat exchanger gaskets. The oven must be fitted with a device with continuous temperature recording.
5. Finished product inspection The finished plate heat exchanger gasket is taken from each oven and tested in the laboratory according to the finished product standard.
Plate heat exchanger gaskets are made of rubber. The determination of the shrinkage of the rubber is critical to the overall mold design. However, the shrinkage of rubber is a variable. The range of shrinkage of rubber is different. Even the same compound is affected by the hardness, vulcanization temperature, vulcanization time, vulcanization pressure and product size of the rubber. The value of shrinkage is also different. Therefore, before designing the mold, it is necessary to first determine the applicable and economical rubber material according to the working conditions of the gasket, and then determine the shrinkage ratio of the rubber according to the size of the product and the vulcanization conditions. When conditions permit, you can choose to use a given material to produce a gasket with a similar sample size, measure the shrinkage, and check whether the specified shrinkage is correct to ensure the accuracy of the product size.