Hofmann (Beijing) Engineering Technology Co.,Ltd
Add:6F, East International Building, No.2 DongZhiMen Outside Street, DongCheng District, Beijing
1. Convenient cleaning After the pressure plate of the plate heat exchanger is removed, the plate bundle can be loosened, the plate removed, and mechanical cleaning.
2. Simply change the heat exchange area or process combination. Only need to add (or cut) the plate to reach the heat exchange area that needs to be added (or cut).
3. The quotation is not high Under the premise of using the same information, the production cost must be lower than that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger because the layout requires less data.
4. The thickness of the plate of the light weight plate heat exchanger is only 0.6~0.8mm, and the thickness of the heat exchange tube of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is 2.0~2.5mm; the shell of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is more than the plate heat exchanger The layout is much heavier. In the case of the same heat transfer mission, the heat exchange area required for the plate heat exchanger is smaller than that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
5. The layout of the small plate heat exchanger is compact, the heat exchange area per unit volume is 2~5 times that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger, and it is not required to reserve maintenance control like the shell-and-tube heat exchanger. At the site, thus completing the same heat transfer mission, the plate heat exchanger covers an area of about 1/5 to 1/10 of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
6. The heat transfer coefficient of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger is excellent in terms of strength, but it is not ambiguous from the viewpoint of heat exchange. There is a baffle-shell due to the fluid moving in the shell. , baffles - heat exchange tubes, control - bypass between the housing. The fluid passing through these bypasses does not fully participate in the heat exchange. In the plate heat exchanger, there is no bypass, and the corrugation of the plate allows the fluid to turbulent at a small flow rate. Therefore, the plate heat exchanger has a high heat transfer coefficient, which is usually 3 to 5 times that of the shell-and-tube heat exchanger.